1. If you Google something in the forest and there’s nobody around to hear it, does Google still sell your search data to advertisers?
2. You meet two men on the road. One says, “I cannot tell a lie.” The other says, “I just texted a picture of my dick to a stranger.” Which one is telling the truth?
3. What goes on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs in the evening — and tweets about it the whole fucking time?
4. I have two children. One is a boy born on Tuesday. What is the probability he’s already trolling for sex on 4chan?
5. Can God take a picture so embarrassing that even He can’t tag Himself in it?
6. Two barbers live in the same town. One has a terrible haircut; the other has a gorgeous one. They both have good reviews on Yelp and similar Klout scores. Which should you go to?
7. Which has better SEO, the chicken or the egg?
8. What is the least number of people that need to be in a room such that there is greater than a 50% chance that at least two of the people are currently getting spammed with Facebook birthday wall posts?
9. A gamer is travelling with a Wii, a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox 360. He comes to a river with a small boat in it. The boat can only support the gamer and one other console. If the gamer leaves the PlayStation 3 alone with the Wii, the PlayStation 3 will copy its remote. And if the gamer leaves the Xbox 360 alone with the PlayStation 3, the PlayStation 3 will be hacked. How can the gamer get all three consoles across the river?
10. Do people seriously still use Myspace?